The Firm provides personalized service in the areas of tax, business and estate planning including:
- Development of estate plans and preparation of trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and other documents to implement the lifetime goals and post death tax planning;
- Probate, trust and estate administration;
- Family business succession planning;
- Structuring tax aspects of business and Investment transactions;
- Contested tax matters, such as tax audits, administrative hearings with local, state and federal tax officials, and litigation in the U.S. Tax Court, Court of Claims, Federal District Courts, and State Courts.
Careful attention is given to the client’s desires regarding the disposition of their estate, and appropriate analysis is given to matters such as the anticipated tax burden and estate liquidity, and special consideration is given to problems that are unique to the family or the estate of the client.