Pat served as General Counsel for two international companies in the oil and gas industry. The most recent was OGCI/PetroSkills, LLC, one of the world’s largest technical training/competency management providers for the oil and gas industry. Pat also serves as the President, Chairman, Secretary, and legal counsel for an ESOP owned holding company.
Pat received her Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University in 1989. She completed her Masters of Law (LLM) in Taxation in 2005 from Southern Methodist University, where her coursework emphasized partnership and corporate taxation.
Pat is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Texas Bar Association, and has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the United States Tax Court, and all state and federal courts in Oklahoma and Texas.
Pat is married and has two daughters. Pat and her family attend Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Edmond. Her hobbies include reading, classical guitar, running, and bicycling.
- Tax Planning and Representation
- Business Entity Formation and Structure
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Business, Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Individual and business clients in a broad range of strategic and succession planning
- Individual and business clients in a broad range of litigation, including contract and commercial disputes, employment related litigation and all appellate practice in federal and state courts
- Individuals and businesses in various tax controversy cases
- Broad range of trust and guardianship matters and litigation
- (1) Mergers and Acquisitions, (2) Employee disputes, and (8) General Corporate Matters
- Creating, drafting, administrating, and litigating Trusts, Complex Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, and related
- Selective Personal Injury
- Member, Copyright Society of America
- Member, the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- LL.M – Master of Laws, Taxation (2005) – Southern Methodist University
- Juris Doctorate (1989) – Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts (1986) – History – University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- All state and federal courts for the State of Oklahoma