Business owners and managers usually need a wide variety of legal services. Some needs are simple, and some complex. We focus on keeping the transactions simple and practical, but can tackle the most complex issues a business owner may face. Keeping matters simple and practical benefits all, and leads to effective and efficient legal services and representation.
Our Firm has substantial experience in Business Law, from the formation of the business, consulting during the growth of the business, and through the sale or other termination of the business, including:
- Analysis of situation and proposed transactions to determine the best business organization and contract structure to help clients achieve their tax, business, and personal goals;
- Identification of risks, and consideration of the legal and practical aspect of contracts and relationships;
- Organization of new entities, including limited liability companies, corporations, general and limited partnerships to accomplish specific goals identified in the planning process;
- Documentation of agreements and relationships to ensure that client goals are attained;
- Implementation of changes required or advisable due to new laws or changing business requirements;
- Preparation and analysis of a variety of agreements, including redemption and buy-sell agreements, compensation arrangements, tax deferred retirement plans, incentives, stock options, and general contract matters to implement the client;
- Representation before various governmental units, agencies, and commissions.