Rainey Law, LLP
1601 NW Expressway Suite 600
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-1460
(405) 753-1523 Direct Line
(405) 753-1524 Direct Fax
Download Contact Info
- Tax Planning and Representation
- Business Entity Formation and Structure
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Business, Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Representation of individual and business clients in a broad range of strategic and succession planning
- Representation of individual and business clients in a broad range of litigation, including contract and commercial disputes, employment related litigation and all appellate practice in federal and state courts
- Representation of individuals and businesses in various tax controversy cases
- Representation in a broad range of trust and guardianship matters and litigation
- Representation of clients in: (1) Mergers and Acquisitions, (2) Employee disputes, and (8) General Corporate Matters
- Representation of clients in creating, drafting, administrating, and litigating Trusts, Complex Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, and related
- Selective Personal Injury representation
- Member, Copyright Society of America
- Member, the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- LL.M – Master of Laws, Taxation (2005) – Southern Methodist University
- Juris Doctorate (1989) – Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts (1986) – History – University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- All state and federal courts for the State of Oklahoma
Pat has extensive business, commercial, tax, trust, litigation, and appellate experience. Pat regularly advises business clients regarding business structure, tax planning, trust, corporate compliance, and governance and business succession planning, and assists business clients with their transaction needs. Pat has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating business contracts and master service agreements, managing company intellectual property, handling employment law cases and business tax representation. Pat regularly assists business owners with succession, trust, and estate planning. Pat’s a team player, and excels at collaborative projects with teams large and small.
Pat first worked with Rainey Law, LLP’s Managing Partner, Rob Rainey beginning in 2006, and spent the next five years as a senior associate. She later served as General Counsel for two international companies in the oil and gas industry. The most recent was OGCI/PetroSkills, LLC, one of the world’s largest technical training/competency management providers for the oil and gas industry. Pat also served as the President, Chairman, Secretary, and legal counsel for an ESOP owned holding company.
Pat received her Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University in 1989. She completed her Masters of Law (LLM) in Taxation in 2005 from Southern Methodist University, where her coursework emphasized partnership and corporate taxation.
Pat is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the United States Tax Court and all state and federal courts in Oklahoma and Texas.
Pat is married and has two daughters. Pat and her family attend Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Edmond. Her hobbies include reading, classical guitar, running, and bicycling.